28/03/11

Illustration: Geninne's art
















Choosing some of Geninne's illustrations to display here on EDR wasn't any easy task. Geninne's art is delicate, feminine and simple, yet each of her artworks is enriched with many details that make it so special. I fell in love with the Elephant print, which you can purchase in her Etsy shop. I bought it as a present for a special person in my life and I am sure she will love it (that's how I discovered talented Geninne)!

. . . . .


Scegliere quali illustrazioni mostrare qui su EDR non è stato facile. Geninne's art propone opere delicate, femminili e semplici, eppure ricche di dettagli che le rendono speciali. Io mi sono innamorato della stampa Elefante , che potete comprare nel suo negozio su Etsy. L'ho scelta come regalo per una persona importante per me e sono sicura che lei l'adorerà (ecco come ho scoperto la talentuosa Geninne)!

2 commenti:

Grazie per aver lasciato un commento!